Last Modified: July 24, 2023
Certain jurisdictions afford their residents unique rights with respect to Personal Information (defined below) and Sensitive Personal Information (defined in applicable laws, rules, and regulations); where applicable, those rights are identified below.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- When you use the Nurture Service
- When you visit the Nurture Website
- In electronic communications, such as e-mail and text messages, between you and Nurture
- Through any third party application by which you access data in the Nurture Service and on the Nurture Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Nurture Holdings, LLC, or an entity related to Nurture Holdings, LLC, including affiliates or subsidiaries of Nurture Holdings, LLC.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to interact with Nurture or use Nurture’s Service. By accessing or using the Service or Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued interaction with Nurture after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy from time to time for updates.
You may contact us regarding this policy at:
- 6326 E. Fulton St SE Ada, MI 49301
Information We Collect & How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service and Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“Personal Information”)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Nurture, and your usage details
- About your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically as you navigate through the Service and Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through your use of Nurture may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on either the Service or Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you.
- Details of transactions facilitated by the Service or Website.
Information We Collect Using Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you interact with Nurture’s Service and Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your hardware, your software, your interaction with Nurture, and other data, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including your location, what pages you visit and links you follow, the length of time spent on each page, and other data regarding your interaction with the Website.
- Details of your interaction with the Service, including your location, how you interact with the Service, the time you spend interacting with the Service, and other data regarding your interaction with the Service
- Information about your device and internet connection, such as what browser you are using and the IP address from which you’re accessing the Service or Website.
The information we collect automatically is not in and of itself Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, but we may synthesize it with Personal Information either collected by us from you as described in this Policy or obtained from third parties. This integration of information helps us to improve the service we offer by:
- Knowing more about our audience, including usage patterns.
- Customizing the Service and Website so that they are easier for our users to use.
- Enhancing our searches so they are more responsive to you.
- Recognizing you when you return to either the Service or Website.
The technologies we may use for automatic data collection may include cookies, web beacons, and tracking pixels. In addition, third parties may serve some content on the Website and may use automatic data collection technologies to facilitate the service or services they provide. These third parties may collect information associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect helps us to improve the Service and Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- To register you as a new user
- To process and deliver your order, manage payments, fees, and charges
- To manage our relationship with you
- To facilitate the employment application process
- To enable you to complete a survey
- To administer and protect Nurture’s Service and Website
- To deliver relevant content to you
- To use data analytics to improve our Service and Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may be of interest to you.
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- To improve the performance of the Service and Website
- To recognize you when you return to the Service or Website
- To carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about any changes to the Service or Website, or any products or services we offer through it
- To take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, including Nurture Holdings, LLC
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Nurture Holdings, LLC’s assets
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees and associates, our customers, or any other individual or entity
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
If you have or maintain an account profile, you can review and change any information associated with that profile.
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, to correct, or to delete, any Personal Information you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting any account associated with your Personal Information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause remaining information to be incorrect.
Policy Towards Minors
The business aspects of our Service and Website are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will update any changes in how we treat your Personal Information on this page with a date on which such update was published. It is your responsibility to visit this page from time to time and to make sure you fully understand how we treat your Personal Information.Your continued use of the Service or Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.